English language center announces toefl-itp exam
English language center at university of technology which is approved by Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, in cooperation with Pinner Company, located in Amman, who is responsible for providing the exam announces holding a Toefl-itp exam on Thur.,Feb.18.2021.
For those who like to take part in the exam, you can visit our center at the university and pay the fees of the exam of about 135000 IDs and fill the exam form.
Our visitors must:-
- Bring a photo.
- Colored copy of passport.
- Bring the original passport at exam day.
- Pay the exam fees (135000 IDs) a week before the exam date.
- Anyone can reserve for the person who like to have the exam providing that he/she knows all personal information about the examiner such as name, Gmail, cell number.
- This exam is for any person at any age.
There will be a detailed explanation and information sheet about the exam and how to answer at the exam day.
Other information about the exam:
The exam is divided into three sections:
- Listening skills (3 parts about 35 minutes, short conversation, four-line conversation and long talks or academic lectures).
- Structure skills (2 parts about 25 minutes, incomplete sentences and underlined sentences).
- Reading skills (5 passages about 50 minutes, each passage has 10 questions).
- You can review Baron's book to get more practice.
The exam will be held at the English language laboratory at 8:30 for about 3 hours.
Please, keep to the instructions above and the health rules according to the instructions of ministries of Health and Higher Education.
English Language Center Ends Training Course
English Language Center at University of Technology ended a free training course for non-specialist English Language teachers which started on Sunday Dec.6.2020 till Sunday Dec. 13.2020 with a participation of the department's nominees.
The course aimed at developing the skills and abilities of teachers who are non-specialist in English language and solving the problems that they may face in teaching English.
The course ended with a presentation by the trainees and then discussed the mechanism of teaching English.